Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome Back Diane and Hilda!!!

It was so great to see you two! It was also nice that somehow all four of us managed to walk and talk together rather than in two pairs. Which is also nice. Diane and Louise hadn't met yet. Big day! It was beautiful, a little warmer than expected but with a nice breeze.

Steve and friend
We ran into Steve the stuffed pigeon, or rather a Rock Dove. I learned that on his riding buddy's blog PigeonRide.com. In this picture Steve looks plastic but he's real, or at least he was real once. Feathers and all! Any of my friends (read: contemporaries) beware if you visit Steve's buddy's blog. My guess is he's Advah's age and four-letter words abound. I know I sound like a mother, what can I say?!
 

And here on my right is a lovely church to which this photo does not do justice. We can't see the stained glass colors above the doors. Hilda used to live in this neighborhood. She was awed by how much it has changed since then. 

 
Then Diane regaled us with stories about the actor Edouardo Ballerini. Not bad..... :)


Recommended by his mother....it doesn't get better than that.

We didn't even discuss college too much. But I must say I'm excited that Sophia will be home in a few days!! And next week we get tattoos! I'll include a photo next time.

~Ellen



;)

No comments:

Post a Comment