Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's Wednesday



    Good morning. I'm a few days behind schedule but that's okay.  I seem to be losing my discipline but I'm also learning to be flexible and still get it all done. (haha, wouldn't that be great!)  Having the time to be flexible is a benefit of being jobless.  Though I confess I am amazed at how fast the day goes by and how there are some days I can't even recall what I did.  It is truly stunning.  So I made myself a schedule (up at 7:00, exercise, shower, meditate by 9:00, job search.....) and this helps a lot.  But again, good to be flexible. Especially as now it's afternoon.  I may truly have ADD, I'm so easily distracted.  I'm working on that...

   As I said.....I wanted to tell you about our walk on Sunday. Lynn, Louise, Diane and I walked around Jamaica Pond. It was a wonderful social hour+ with a lovely, constantly changing view. Louise wowed us about her family trip to Iceland. I saw the pictures and really enjoyed her vacation vicariously. She missed the Northern Lights due to fog so here's a random photo from the internet!!
    
    Here is also a lovely photo that Lynn took of the semi-frozen pond with some local wild-life. Yes, that's a swan and several ducks.


    This is, unfortunately, what happens when I wait four days to write this blog entry: I have long forgotten most of the details and conversation.  Sorry.

    Starting tomorrow I have a temporary job for a week, yay!!  The downside is that it will be the whole last week that Sophia will be home before returning to school :(  AND, she is coming home from Israel Sunday night!!  I can't wait to see her photos and hear her stories!  And then go to work the next day....Well, at least I was home with her for the first 3+ weeks which I wouldn't have been had I not been laid off.  Yes, folks, my cup is half full!  

    Here's my Sophia on a camel!!  (she's the one in black, I know, kinda hard to tell.)


    So I'm off for now.  Next time maybe I'll have a few more choice photos from Israel.  Have a great week!
~Ellen




:)






No comments:

Post a Comment